Geek Out!

live.pirillo.com

More Information

All Discussions Tagged 'HTML' (14)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

What Type of Programs do you create?

I make several diffrent types Programs, but Recently I lost the inspiration. so i wanted to  Know what type of programs does this  Communit…

Started by Cameron Lee Caldwell

4 Jan 18, 2012
Reply by Timon Garner

Website server help

Me and a friend are going to help a friend run a business website. We don't know enough HTML and CSS. Does anybody have a good way to learn…

Started by Gabriel

3 May 20, 2011
Reply by GamePlaya

Forget MTV... I want MySQL

Glad to have all the pieces of the puzzle, but I still need some help. www.UpNorthApartments.com Serving Michigan From Ludington to Big Rap…

Started by Dave Hepfer

1 Apr 21, 2010
Reply by reaper

HTML and C++ Options

I am currently in high school and am looking into programming careers. I know the basics for HTML, C++, and EasyC for Vex. The problem I ha…

Started by Dan Meissner

6 Feb 18, 2010
Reply by Oliver

Is there any HTML programmers here?

I wont to make my own Blogger Templates but where to start i know a little HTML but the templates i have downloaded for Blogger look to adv…

Started by Lance Burrows

0 Jan 2, 2010

Can I Embed Geeks

Hey guys, I was just wondering if you could Embed your Geeks! info on another website lets say Myspace or even your own website. Thanks an…

Started by Hayden Beckett

1 Dec 17, 2009
Reply by Craig Chamberlin

Web Design

I guess this is where my topic, should go seeing as i do my webdesign on a linux machine... Anyhoo I made a post similar to this a while…

Started by lenswipe

14 Jul 10, 2009
Reply by lenswipe

HTML 5

What do you think about the new technology? I think its wonderful when I went to googles I/O Microsoft still dont support it yet for some…

Started by IMPMAC

5 May 28, 2009
Reply by IMPMAC

Web Developers Needed

I plan on creating a rick roll website so haunting that the only way to close it is to shut down your computer!!! I need to assemble my leg…

Started by YotoByte

3 Apr 11, 2009
Reply by Luke

How do I start programming

Ok, so I am a teen who really wants to start programming, and learn my way to objective C. What do I start with where do I learn it from? I…

Started by Alexander

0 Mar 19, 2009

RSS

© 2014   Created by Chris Pirillo.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service