All Discussions Tagged 'Mac' (223)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Kenthomeopathic MacRepertory?

Hey all. I've been asked by a family member to look for a software called MacRepertory for them but I can't seem to find any information a…

Started by Marcel Diallo

0 Apr 24, 2012

Can I install Snow Leopard with Lion already installed?

When I bought my early 2011 Macbook Pro, I instantly installed Lion, because it was free (It was one of those buy with-in x deals) and now…

Started by JaxsenStroud

4 Dec 28, 2011
Reply by SignedAdam

Why do hardcore PC users hate Mac.

I want to discuss this sensibly. I use both on a regular basis, so I feel inclined to talk about it. Please give 3 legit reasons why Macs…

Started by Orgrath

216 Mar 27, 2011
Reply by Mad Max

Unix

My favrt os is unix becase of all the fun things you can do with it. Plus is is used to power some of the common oses like linux, windows,…

Started by onemac oneman

5 Mar 20, 2011
Reply by Tyler Brown

iWeb alternative for Ubuntu

Hey all! I currently use Linux Ubuntu, and I wanted to create a website, I have no HTML knowledge so need something like iWeb. Does anyone…

Started by Jason K

5 Jan 15, 2011
Reply by Jason K

Mac Or Pc

Mac is the fastest

Started by Garrett Landon Sample

9 Jan 3, 2011
Reply by IT E

Making the jump to OS X...

I've already added one topic about the Mac mini here but after a lot of research and debating, I finally just decided to go with the 21.5"…

Started by Kast

3 Jan 1, 2011
Reply by Kast

Will the Lion Roar? Mac OsX

Hello Geeks, and the community at large. I'm back with another discussion for you guys! As we all know "Lion", the newest edition to the Ma…

Started by Denise E. Abreu-Alvarez

6 Nov 21, 2010
Reply by Foo Kok Keong

Ex-Geek Squad Agent Tells The Truth!

Alright, I am a Microsoft Certified Systems Administrator (MCSA) and full time student at New Horizons getting certified in Linux and Cisco…

Started by Ryan MacNeille

61 Nov 11, 2010
Reply by Grant Mellor

Apple OsX, Windows 7, Linux: Love it or hate it?

I am using Mac OsX and Ubuntu 10.10 as my primary operating systems. I'm curious to know, What is your primary operating system? What do yo…

Started by Denise E. Abreu-Alvarez

43 Nov 9, 2010
Reply by Foo Kok Keong

RSS

© 2014   Created by Chris Pirillo.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service