All Discussions Tagged 'Windows' (336)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Windows 8.1 Bootup Times

Hello all, I have a serious issue with my new laptop computer which I purchased on the 21st of December 2013. I say it's new because it's s…

Started by Charles Abrahams

3 Jul 6
Reply by Birdie :D

Windows 8.1 Metro Screen Background

I have Windows 8.1 now and so far it's mostly good. Somehow the version i have doesn't allow me to customize the metro start screen. I down…

4 Oct 26, 2013
Reply by Tyler Brown

Will Windows 8 Work with my PC Games? XP Mode Clarity?

I am planning to upgrade my OS to Windows 8 from Windows 7. I heard some of my fellow Jamaicans on forums say that they have issues with wi…

3 Dec 28, 2012
Reply by Robin Wacanno

Reinstall windows XP without using repair or lousing data. Challenge accepted?

Hello their, I am in a bit of a pickle.My C:\system 32\system\hal.dll has gone and got it self corrupted. My laptop is now rendered useless…

Started by jack garland

2 Feb 13, 2012
Reply by Ryan Cruey

Should Apple make iLife for Windows?

Should Apple make iLife for windows. So many windows users would like to see iMovie or Garage band on their PC. Apple have brought over Saf…

Started by Oliver

7 Aug 14, 2011
Reply by implying implications

Do you think Windows XP is outdated?

Do you think Windows XP is out of date and needs to be left behind? Do you think it looks old? Please post your opinion here. Do you think…

Started by Strega222

135 Jun 27, 2011
Reply by JoeSlipper

Run scary exorcist picture remotely

Next to me sits a guy who just played the Scary Maze game for the first time. I saw him jump a mile into the air and half the room fell ove…

Started by Thor

0 Jun 19, 2011

Small Business Setup Ideas

Im working at a company with a crappy set up so i came up with a network plan as the boss is a bit geeky he had some old pc's lying around.…

Started by Lance Burrows

2 May 22, 2011
Reply by Lance Burrows

Why do hardcore PC users hate Mac.

I want to discuss this sensibly. I use both on a regular basis, so I feel inclined to talk about it. Please give 3 legit reasons why Macs…

Started by Orgrath

216 Mar 27, 2011
Reply by Mad Max

Unix

My favrt os is unix becase of all the fun things you can do with it. Plus is is used to power some of the common oses like linux, windows,…

Started by onemac oneman

5 Mar 20, 2011
Reply by Tyler Brown

RSS

© 2014   Created by Chris Pirillo.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service