Geek Out!

live.pirillo.com

More Information

All Discussions Tagged 'application' (26)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

APP MAKING HELP!

Hello! Im currently trying to develop a simple sports app that has scores from the NCAA and 2 european soccer leages. im trying to implemen…

Started by andy

1 Nov 21, 2012
Reply by andy

Good Colleges for Computer Programming

Hi, my name is David and I am currently enrolled in High School (11th Grade). As a career, I really want to go into something along the lin…

Started by David

13 Jun 21, 2011
Reply by Lovely Sneha

free video converter ?

hi, guys, which video converter you are using? i want a definitely free one. i tried super, its interface is too complicated to use, i also…

Started by ukiobos

7 Dec 1, 2010
Reply by Sam Johnson

Thoughts on "Game Center" for iOS 4.1

Hello all, I just wanted to tell you my first impressions about the new "Game Center" application which was released for iOS 4.1. First of…

Started by Ryan Ayers

3 Sep 10, 2010
Reply by Brandon Mezei

An ad blocker for Snow Leopard's Safari 4.0.5?

Hi guys, I've been using Safari as the primary browser for Snow Leopard because it's really fast, integrates with the programs I use such a…

Started by Chris Nguyen

6 Apr 21, 2010
Reply by Chris Nguyen

texting app

Hi I was wondering which texting app I should get for my Iphone. I have an Iphone 3g with unlimited data roaming but I don't have unlimited…

Started by jas

0 Jan 4, 2010

What is the best App For the iphone?

What is the best Application For the Iphone/Ipod touch

Started by Joe Skipper

1 Dec 17, 2009
Reply by Joe Skipper

WHO KNOWS HOW TO MAKE AN APPLICATION

i have this simple idea, to make......a simple app. But, im not sure how to start Anyone have advice?

Started by Thunder.

2 Dec 15, 2009
Reply by Vebjørn Otneim Myklebust

Mighty Mouse track speed

On my iMac, i use the wireless mighty mouse. I have the track speed turned all the way up but it still isnt enough. Are there any applicati…

Started by Ledzep99

1 Nov 14, 2009
Reply by Juhani

Linux for the geek

I'm trying to compile a list of applications for Linux that are perfect for computer repair, I would REALLY love it if you guys suggested s…

Started by Reagar

0 Aug 28, 2009

RSS

© 2014   Created by Chris Pirillo.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service