Geek Out!

live.pirillo.com

More Information

All Discussions Tagged 'chris' (157)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

What's your favorite thing about Geeks.prillo.com?

My favorite thing is the friends and the forums. What's yours?

Started by Derek

17 Oct 5, 2011
Reply by Junko

Problems with my window 7, Please help

Hello Everybody   I'm facing problems with my windows 7 home premium 1) My Mcafee Back ups in my hard drive which uses G drive (226GB) and…

Started by faiz2uonclub

6 Jul 9, 2011
Reply by Hal Gottfried

What is your worst pet peeve?

There are so many annoying things that people do, Here is a list of my worst pet peeves.   The smell of tobacco People with bad table mann…

Started by Michael Moore

4 Feb 13, 2011
Reply by JT

Is Apple Planning On Game Streaming?

Apple may be moving into the television gaming business. An Internet Tech-head at Engadget noticed some code in the beta if Apple's IOS 4.3…

Started by Michael Moore

0 Feb 11, 2011

Are Videogames the cause of society’s problems?

Some the problems that video games can cause: Obesity Laziness Negative Influences Corrupt mindset- example: Young children playing Mature…

Started by Michael Moore

11 Feb 2, 2011
Reply by Tophar

Will There Be A GNOMEDEX 11 This Year?

I have been watching a ton of Gnomedex videos and i heard so much about this tech conference. I would like to attend this year but i'm not…

Started by Michael Moore

3 Jan 31, 2011
Reply by Will Z

Intel Begins Recall!

Intel has announced that it has identified a flaw in the design of Serial ATA ports on its newest 6 Series “Cougar Point” chipset, accordin…

Started by Michael Moore

0 Jan 31, 2011

What Do Us Geeks Watch on TV?

My name is Michael and i consider myself a Geek, i watch tv shows like: Attack of the show  The Vampire Diaries Nikita 90210 Brad Meltzer:…

Started by Michael Moore

3 Jan 30, 2011
Reply by Greg De Santis

Sony Playstation NPG

What are you thoughts on the New PSP2?    Sony unveiled the PSP2 also known as The Playstation NPG yesterday. The design is amazing but can…

Started by Michael Moore

2 Jan 28, 2011
Reply by iЛенин

How To Become A Tech Reviewer?

If anybody who is in the field of Tech Reviewing, Could you give me some tips on how to go about reviewing products. Should I reach out to…

Started by Michael Moore

2 Jan 28, 2011
Reply by iЛенин

RSS

© 2014   Created by Chris Pirillo.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service