Geek Out!

live.pirillo.com

More Information

All Discussions Tagged 'chrome' (52)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Chrome or Firefox?

Not trying to start a war, just want to see what people prefer, do you like the simple look of chrome or the beefy look of Mozilla Firefox?…

Started by Ryan Smith

9 Nov 13, 2011
Reply by Pedro Remedios

Any Home Office Ideas?

Well i am in the process of creating my own home office. I have just recently rearranged my room so that it can look suitable for my compan…

Started by Michael Moore

16 Jul 28, 2011
Reply by Lance S

Having Problems while I watch youtube videos in fullscreen!

Hi Guys,  I'm having a problem while watching youtube videos in Full Screen!:\ All the buffering is going down, and the buffering needs to…

Started by Christina Chaccour

2 Dec 16, 2010
Reply by Christina Chaccour

Calling all Xmarks bookmark sync users to "Pledge to Pay" to save the service

Calling all Xmarks bookmark sync users to "Pledge to pay" to save the service. I have been using Xmarks for a year now and there isn't a…

Started by Kissa

4 Oct 6, 2010
Reply by Planet_Patrick

Flash Player

I use Google Chrome and as of 2 days ago all flash has quit working. Chrome comes installed with adobe flash. I tried to update it and it s…

Started by NeferSif

2 Aug 25, 2010
Reply by NeferSif

Firefox or Google Chrome?

My father has always been a big fan of firefox. As long as I've used a computer I know he used it. On every machine I've had it always used…

Started by Trevor

3 Aug 10, 2010
Reply by jamesjimmy23

Having Problems to load pictures on facebook

Hey Guys, I have a problem while loading pictures on facebook!:SSo, When I have my problem with my default Web Browser, I tried to open a c…

8 Jul 25, 2010
Reply by JT

HTML5 Battle of the Browsers

I have created a quick video comparing the HTML5 computability of 3 web browsers. I hope you all enjoy. I am new to the youtube thing so so…

Started by Alex Wedlake

0 Jun 11, 2010

YouTube Auto Buffer & Auto HD & Remove Ads

i guess most of u must have heard of this script. it works with greasemoneky on mozilla and on opera as well. it basically does what the na…

Started by Arnab Das

0 Feb 10, 2010

Facebook Inbox Problem on Google Chrome

HEY Guys I'm having a problem !:S I can't open my inbox in facebook on google chrome here's what's happening: I can open my inbox quite n…

2 Dec 28, 2009
Reply by Christina Chaccour

RSS

© 2014   Created by Chris Pirillo.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service