Geek Out!

live.pirillo.com

More Information

All Discussions Tagged 'email' (50)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Best free e-mail client?

Currently, I am using Mozilla Thunderbird but it just is a bit too clunky for my liking.  I was wondering if someone could please recommend…

Started by Ross Eby

8 Oct 16, 2010
Reply by Hazmatt

Really Hotmail? UGH

So today I tried making a new email for all of the our youth group leaders can access to respond to questions parents may have instead of c…

Started by Nathan Horstmann

2 Oct 3, 2010
Reply by Romantgeek

Hacked

I have been getting some strange emails that I am pretty sure are email hacks. I have not clicked on them but am watching people I know fal…

Started by NeferSif

1 Sep 28, 2010
Reply by NeferSif

How to install sound alerts for incoming Gmail using Gmail Notifier or other method?

I downloaded Gmail Notifier (GN) from Gmail and installed the program, but then GN kept on yelling at me about an error 12507 and cannot ch…

Started by chicgeek

3 Sep 11, 2010
Reply by IT E

Having Problems with selecting messages on Hotmail!

Hi Guys, I am having a problem with selecting a message on my email on hotmail and the problem is that when I select a message it is select…

Started by Christina Chaccour

0 Aug 19, 2010

Google Forum-Service

Is anyone else looking forward to the day that Google creates a forum-service?   Just think: Google does to forums what they did to email. 

Started by Riley Burnham

0 Aug 15, 2010

✆ appears in Gmail

Sometimes, when I view a message, I see the ✆ symbol after the sender's name in Gmail, and sometimes will appear in red.  Does anyone know…

Started by Decimus

4 Mar 13, 2010
Reply by James Luong

Lockerz

Anyone here use+!@#$.com? If you want an invite PM with your email and I'll invite ya.

Started by biggoofy

3 Dec 24, 2009
Reply by biggoofy

Will Google Wave Kill-off other Email

So do you think Google Wave will Kill of other email providers, or do you think they will make their own version of Google Wave?

Started by Joe Skipper

2 Dec 17, 2009
Reply by Joe Skipper

geek.pirillo.com - email!!

Chris should make us each an email so it would be like eric96@geeks.pirillo.com this would be an easier way for people to contact each othe…

Started by Eric - ~~

3 Dec 5, 2009
Reply by Listener

RSS

© 2014   Created by Chris Pirillo.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service