All Discussions Tagged 'explorer' (27)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

CHALLENGE: Use Internet Explorer for a month.

I just thought of this, wouldn't it be interesting for someone to make a daily video log named "The IE challenge"of them on YouTube sufferi…

Started by Branhm Naved

0 Nov 16, 2011

How to fix Mignet Assistant Service Trojan

Ok, so I've been dealing with this problem for months and JUST finally found a way to fix it. What was happening was, when I would use inte…

Started by Gabriel

1 Aug 21, 2011
Reply by Eddy

Calling all Xmarks bookmark sync users to "Pledge to Pay" to save the service

Calling all Xmarks bookmark sync users to "Pledge to pay" to save the service. I have been using Xmarks for a year now and there isn't a…

Started by Kissa

4 Oct 6, 2010
Reply by Planet_Patrick

Internet Browsers

For me, I use Internet Explorer, and Firefox. For me Internet Explorer is not that bad, I don't have a problem with the crashes, the freezi…

Started by Pcknowsbest

7 Jul 5, 2010
Reply by Tyler Brown

(Help) Internet Explorer 8 Crashing

Yesterday i started getting an error saying Internet explorer has an unexpected error has anyone here had this error before or does anyone…

Started by Lance Burrows

25 Jan 8, 2010
Reply by John Henry Yossarian

browsers

hi all, what browser do you all use, I use: and chrome for my coding due to the 'inspect feature and internet explorer for my day to day…

Started by Jay Blayk

4 Sep 17, 2009
Reply by Tyler Brown

Ahh! I need help!

Ok here's the situation. Whenever I try to open Firefox or Internet Explorer it tells me Firefox/Internet Explorer has stopped working, and…

Started by Daichi Hirano

3 Sep 13, 2009
Reply by Daichi Hirano

Google chrome or Internet Explorer?

Hello everyone as you can see form the title I will be telling you all about the journeys between Internet browsers I have had. So at firs…

Started by DJ

60 Jul 24, 2009
Reply by Sage Mellor

windows explorer shell lockups?

okay has anyone ever had the shell lock up when off line and only doing a copy and paste from one folder of one image to another folder? i…

Started by roving cowboy /keith hall

2 Jul 16, 2009
Reply by roving cowboy /keith hall

Why do web developers hate IE6?

I read a lot of articles on the internet that says some websites are going to drop IE6 users from their site. I don't use IE6 but i was won…

Started by Isaac

5 Jul 15, 2009
Reply by Mike Whitehurst

RSS

© 2014   Created by Chris Pirillo.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service