All Discussions Tagged 'gates' (20)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Mac Programming using Visual Basic from Windows.

Good evening. I am going to be taking some courses in Visual Basic. I presently use a new IMAC computer and no intention of ever going bac…

Started by Worldtraveller

8 Jul 27, 2010
Reply by jamesjimmy23

how do you re-install os x?

i was jus wondering, how do you re-install os x snow lepord? jus case i ever had to. thanks

Started by Planet_Patrick

3 Dec 9, 2009
Reply by LADYTECH

is their a video compresser for OS X?

i do mac screen casts, using screen flow, when i upload to youtube it takes a while to upload, is their a free video compresser? if so, whe…

Started by Planet_Patrick

0 Dec 4, 2009

100 Things you would NOT say if you met Bill Gates ? - Geeks Mock The Week

OK im hoping to get to 100 things on this so i shall start it off 1. " Bill your Windows are dirty" 2. " Your IQ would cause a Blue Screen…

Started by Ryan Rowbotham

85 Oct 20, 2009
Reply by Mystic Virgo

What do you think of Bill Gates

i downloaded a podcast from itunes from twit is was called bill gates relay that bad ? or something like that and for about an hour they ha…

Started by craig

17 Sep 29, 2009
Reply by Hikaru Ichijyo

100 Things You Could But Wouldn't Use An Iphone For !

i hope to get around a 100 replies lol if not ah well im sure this will get boring anyway soon lol ! ill start off 1. Call Microsoft 2. A…

20 Sep 18, 2009
Reply by Unimatrix36

Apple-Soft Round 1, ding!!!

If Apple's Steve jobs and Microsoft's Bill Gates were to duke it out and get down and dirty street style no rules who would win? I'm a bigg…

Started by zErOdAy

4 Aug 13, 2009
Reply by zErOdAy

Bill Gates Vs A Trojan Horse - Who Would Conquer All ?

who would win in a fight between bill gates and a trojan Bill Gates Advantages - Knowledge - Geeky Face - Invented Something (although the…

0 Jul 4, 2009

MACS

Started by Mario Fanous

9 Mar 9, 2009
Reply by Mario Fanous

If you could meet/talk to Bill Gates...what would you tell him about Windows 7 improvement or upgrade?

If you could meet/talk to Bill Gates...what would you tell him about Windows 7 improvement or upgrade? please feel free to leave a co…

Started by Franky Juarez

46 Feb 24, 2009
Reply by twister7boy

RSS

© 2014   Created by Chris Pirillo.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service