All Discussions Tagged 'google' (123)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

HOW DO I CLEAN UP INTERNET REPUTATION

My child has been attacked on the internet and I would like to know how to clean, delete bad reviews that are on "Google," and or "YouTube,…

Started by silversurver

2 Apr 23, 2013

Chrome or Firefox?

Not trying to start a war, just want to see what people prefer, do you like the simple look of chrome or the beefy look of Mozilla Firefox?…

Started by Ryan Smith

9 Nov 13, 2011
Reply by Pedro Remedios

Any Home Office Ideas?

Well i am in the process of creating my own home office. I have just recently rearranged my room so that it can look suitable for my compan…

Started by Michael Moore

16 Jul 28, 2011
Reply by Lance S

The future of Mobile OS's

What would you like to see in the future on mobile devices? I made a vlog talking about all of the things I would like to see. http://www.y

Started by kprox1994

0 Apr 23, 2011

Preferred Instant Messenger

hello geeks! which IM you use everyday or preferred more to chat with family or friends?...I use Windows Live Messenger! :-]

Started by Franky Juarez

45 Dec 3, 2010
Reply by Kurtis

Google Chrome...

hey guys, im using google chrome 7.0.517.41 and i want to be able to have a search engine box on the right of the address bar like you hav…

Started by steve.DOT.com

3 Nov 3, 2010
Reply by EEVIAC

What would you pick.

I want to see what you people would choose. Would you choose the Apple iPad or the Nexus One?

Started by Steven Boulden

11 Oct 19, 2010
Reply by implying implications

google domain names

I have had a blog on blogger/blogspot for several years, and am contemplating purchasing a domain name for it (the blog) via Google, can an…

Started by freewarefiend

3 Oct 16, 2010
Reply by Hazmatt

phishing

Need I say any more than what's on the title?   Smart people know how to avoid  phishing but that's not what i'm talking about due to the f…

Started by Mtsully17

1 Oct 16, 2010
Reply by Hazmatt

What are your views on Microsoft services?

Hotmail, Windows live, Xbox Live, Bing, and updates.  These are all known services and many people use them.  But what i'm interested in is…

Started by Branhm Naved

10 Oct 15, 2010
Reply by Hazmatt

RSS

© 2014   Created by Chris Pirillo.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service