All Discussions Tagged 'mac' (467)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

New Mac Pro likely to have short life span

Not sure if Apple's new design is going to help with anything at all, but since Ivybridge came out Intel has been found to be using cheap t…

Started by Tyler Brown

14 Aug 20, 2013
Reply by Gibson

iOS 7 (Apple's biggest change to the iPhone yet?)

Hey guys, just wanted to know what you though about Apples newest iOS, (iOS 7) has anyone got the beta version before the official release,…

Started by Mark Graham

0 Jul 7, 2013

Do you like the Changes in Mac OS X 10.7 and 10.8 mountain lion?

My question to geeks is: Do you like the Changes in Mac OS X 10.7 and 10.8 mountain lion? I recently bought a Mac mini 2nd hand, this 2nd h…

Started by Dillor Zaarour

0 Dec 30, 2012

Mac Trojan Virus...

We've always known that Macs are susceptible to malware, but without a significant portion of market share, why should anyone bother? Now t…

Started by Ryan Smith

0 Sep 28, 2011

converting vbk to pdf

Does anyone know how to convert vbk to pdf on a Mac?

Started by Teresita Gonzalez

2 Aug 22, 2011
Reply by Teresita Gonzalez

Mac Repair in Seattle

Can anyone recommend a good mac repair place in or around Seattle. I recently moved to Tacoma, and as luck would have it I of course broke…

Started by Shannon

1 Aug 2, 2011
Reply by Mad Max

Microsoft Windows 7 vs Mac OS X Snow Leopard

This is the comparison between two great operating systems. Feel free to reply and tell me which in your opinion is the best Windows or Sno…

Started by Manas Sinha

12 Jul 7, 2011
Reply by implying implications

Good Colleges for Computer Programming

Hi, my name is David and I am currently enrolled in High School (11th Grade). As a career, I really want to go into something along the lin…

Started by David

13 Jun 21, 2011
Reply by Lovely Sneha

Post a screenshot of your desktop

Hide/Censor all private information and post a picture of your glorious desktop!

Started by insanity54

1415 Jun 17, 2011
Reply by Daniel Fonseca

Is cod 4 legit??

1 . in the mac app store, call of duty 4, is it the full game? 2 .  can you play online multiplayer? 4. is it good? 5 . can you use a xbox…

Started by Planet_Patrick

12 Mar 19, 2011
Reply by Planet_Patrick

RSS

© 2014   Created by Chris Pirillo.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service