Geek Out!

live.pirillo.com

More Information

All Discussions Tagged 'performance' (13)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

need an unbiased opinion on buying a new computer ?

Ok guy's and galls this has probably been asked about a million times on this site and others but im looking to buy a new computer (Hazzarr…

Started by Henry Jenkins

6 Jan 4, 2013
Reply by SassySweetBren

AMD Radeon HD 6870 or 6850?

Basically is the 6870 worth the extra 20 dollars or so, or should I buy the cheaper 6850? The card will be used for mostly hardcore gaming.…

Started by Ryan Smith

4 Dec 11, 2011
Reply by Mateus Augusto Lopes

Saving Energy with Your Computer

Hi geeks!I'm wondering what your thoughts are on consuming less energy when it comes to using your computer(s).  Feel free to answer any of…

Started by Travis King

0 Oct 18, 2010

What Mouse Do You Use?

I recently just bought the Logitech Performance MX mouse, I love it so far. It has 9 customizable buttons, but the main thing about this mo…

Started by Pcknowsbest

21 Jul 4, 2010
Reply by Ian Walker

SSD? More RAM? Or just a new computer?

I have gotten into the world of software development over the past 6-9 months. On top of being a developer for the Mac and iPhone operating…

Started by tjbackstage

26 Apr 17, 2010
Reply by Gibson

Computer Building Help Needed!

I want to build a nice pc. I of course have a budget (under $700) and i would like to build a good pc with some considerable power. I don't…

Started by Travis Potter

11 Jan 11, 2010
Reply by Miguels Carmen

Which SSD ?!?!

Allright, so the choice isn't quite as dramatic as the title may indicate, but still, I'd like some of this community's opinions if they ha…

Started by John Drake Hoffman

12 Oct 6, 2009
Reply by rallaman

Apple replacing computers (MacBook a failure?)

I bought a Mac (2.4Ghz aluminum MacBook) last November. At first, it did what I needed it to do. Starting in March, it has been nothing but…

Started by tjbackstage

34 Aug 15, 2009
Reply by Donna

Increasing speed on a Mac...Any suggestions?

**If you don't have much time to read this, scroll down to get to my question** I am a 15-year-old high school student. I needed a new com…

Started by tjbackstage

27 Jun 16, 2009
Reply by Dust

2.33Ghz Macbook Pro 3Gb Ram Upgrade

just a quick question regarding the 2.33Ghz Macbook Pro ram upgrade to 3Gb. as we know 3Gb is the max it takes so you have to use a 1Gb an…

Started by steve.DOT.com

0 Feb 14, 2009

RSS

© 2014   Created by Chris Pirillo.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service