All Discussions Tagged 'steve' (25)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Share your Apple Memories. Rest In Peace Steve Jobs.

Steve Jobs has passed away, it's sad but he is in a better place now, and I pray for his family, he will be missed. Apple recently opened a…

Started by Ryan Smith

0 Oct 6, 2011

what do you tweet? why do you tweet? do followers really matter to you?

I am hackingstarguru on twitter, and before I was yayiheartcmptrs, i had 400 followers at one time, then dropped most of them, as an experi…

Started by yayIheartcmptrs

2 Aug 28, 2010
Reply by yayIheartcmptrs

Mac Programming using Visual Basic from Windows.

Good evening. I am going to be taking some courses in Visual Basic. I presently use a new IMAC computer and no intention of ever going bac…

Started by Worldtraveller

8 Jul 27, 2010
Reply by jamesjimmy23

iPhone 4G! What do you want to see!

With the iPhone 4G being reportedly announced today I just want to ask about what features you'd like to see. I'd like:  More Carriers Mor…

Started by Jim Reilly

2 Apr 8, 2010
Reply by Dean

Microsoft & Apple

When you hear Steve Jobs, what comes to mind? When you hear Bill Gates, what comes to mind?

Started by William Franklin

2 Mar 27, 2010
Reply by Dan

Apple tablet??

Do you think Apple will be making a tablet this month? It has been rumored time and time again. To be honest I really don't know what to sa…

Started by Tyler Chess

9 Jan 6, 2010
Reply by Tyler Chess

how do you re-install os x?

i was jus wondering, how do you re-install os x snow lepord? jus case i ever had to. thanks

Started by Planet_Patrick

3 Dec 9, 2009
Reply by LADYTECH

is their a video compresser for OS X?

i do mac screen casts, using screen flow, when i upload to youtube it takes a while to upload, is their a free video compresser? if so, whe…

Started by Planet_Patrick

0 Dec 4, 2009

100 Things You Could But Wouldn't Use An Iphone For !

i hope to get around a 100 replies lol if not ah well im sure this will get boring anyway soon lol ! ill start off 1. Call Microsoft 2. A…

Started by Ryan Rowbotham

20 Sep 18, 2009
Reply by Unimatrix36

Apple-Soft Round 1, ding!!!

If Apple's Steve jobs and Microsoft's Bill Gates were to duke it out and get down and dirty street style no rules who would win? I'm a bigg…

Started by zErOdAy

4 Aug 13, 2009
Reply by zErOdAy

RSS

© 2014   Created by Chris Pirillo.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service