All Discussions Tagged 'virus' (66)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

removing trojan

Hi guys, I'm confused, I have IObit malware fighter and it says I have 3 trojans but it can't get rid of the them when i click remove it sa…

Started by Bobby Lathan

12 Oct 1, 2011
Reply by Hackerpunk1

Mac Trojan Virus...

We've always known that Macs are susceptible to malware, but without a significant portion of market share, why should anyone bother? Now t…

Started by Ryan Smith

0 Sep 28, 2011

How to fix Mignet Assistant Service Trojan

Ok, so I've been dealing with this problem for months and JUST finally found a way to fix it. What was happening was, when I would use inte…

Started by Gabriel

1 Aug 21, 2011
Reply by Eddy

What's the worst thing that happened to your computer?

The worst that I had is... I captured a virus once and kept it there just in case so after a few weeks i forgot what it was and opened it,…

Started by VMAN

211 Apr 15, 2011
Reply by YOGESH PAWAR

AVG Help with Scan

Hi everyone.  Long time not here but I know where to come for help.   I was using my computer when a browser window pops up and tells me th…

Started by SassySweetBren

7 Jan 27, 2011
Reply by Gibson

SuperAntispyware Portable

I'm a computer tech, cleaning, fixing, repairing, and building computers since 1995, I've never lost a battle to an infected computer where…

Started by DTM

17 Nov 13, 2010
Reply by DTM

Revenge

Right, if someone would kindly help me try get past a etrust antivirus, and a cross tec school view system that would be very helpful, most…

Started by Dave Scout

2 Oct 19, 2010
Reply by Nathanael

Help with virus removal

My brother came to me and said that he was getting a message that said that he had a virus on his computer. It was a fake microsoft securit…

Started by Pj221

3 Oct 6, 2010
Reply by Wandering I

Hacked

I have been getting some strange emails that I am pretty sure are email hacks. I have not clicked on them but am watching people I know fal…

Started by NeferSif

1 Sep 28, 2010
Reply by NeferSif

getting rid of thems virus!

lol So, what's your way of getting rid of a computer virus? My way is let the anti virus get rid of em and if all else fails... I go into…

Started by Eddie

19 Aug 6, 2010
Reply by implying implications

RSS

© 2014   Created by Chris Pirillo.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service