Geek Out!

live.pirillo.com

More Information

All Discussions Tagged 'web' (154)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Best Ubuntu software for web development

Here, i look for a decent piece of Ubuntu software where i could edit and write HTML , CSS and PHP. I wonder if is there a program that is…

Started by Ivan Tomica

5 Mar 17
Reply by Ray Albright

APP MAKING HELP!

Hello! Im currently trying to develop a simple sports app that has scores from the NCAA and 2 european soccer leages. im trying to implemen…

Started by andy

1 Nov 21, 2012
Reply by andy

Free website development/administration

Hey geeks,   I'm studying web development and am trying to work on my portfolio. If anyone needs help either starting a website, or modifyi…

Started by Neil Mann

2 Jan 18, 2012
Reply by Timon Garner

20% off BeasHost.us Web Hosting!

I use it and it really good so i wanted to send it to you guys becuase they just started a 20% off deal. you need to use the code "woopa" w…

Started by Brandon Hopkins

0 Nov 28, 2011

Website server help

Me and a friend are going to help a friend run a business website. We don't know enough HTML and CSS. Does anybody have a good way to learn…

Started by Gabriel

3 May 20, 2011
Reply by GamePlaya

Google Chrome...

hey guys, im using google chrome 7.0.517.41 and i want to be able to have a search engine box on the right of the address bar like you hav…

Started by steve.DOT.com

3 Nov 3, 2010
Reply by EEVIAC

Are you ready for HTML5 and a Side of CSS3?

Those who know me, know I am a HUGE fan and supporter of the new coding provided in HTML5 and how flexible, easy-to-use and I think will ma…

Started by Lance S

0 Oct 20, 2010

Prices

Hey will someone take a look at my site and tell me if the web hosting prices are about right www.trojantechs.info

Started by Steven Grant

3 Oct 9, 2010
Reply by Mad Max

Should I get into web-design, computer-programming, or IT?

I've decided to pursue a career in computers (instead of Biology), and am debating whether computer-programming, web-design, or IT will be…

Started by Riley Burnham

6 Aug 21, 2010
Reply by Riley Burnham

What is the best web browser?

I used to only use Google Chrome for my Internet, but now I'm trying out IE8 because of all the bad things people say about it.  It doesn't…

Started by Ross Eby

3 Jun 12, 2010
Reply by jamesjimmy23

RSS

© 2014   Created by Chris Pirillo.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service