Geek Out!

live.pirillo.com

More Information

All Discussions Tagged 'will' (34)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Share your Apple Memories. Rest In Peace Steve Jobs.

Steve Jobs has passed away, it's sad but he is in a better place now, and I pray for his family, he will be missed. Apple recently opened a…

Started by Ryan Smith

0 Oct 6, 2011

Looking to buy a sword

I'm looking to buy a sword that is a "combat / battle ready sword."   I was wondering if there are any companies that will allow you to des…

Started by Trevor

1 Jul 7, 2011
Reply by implying implications

Who do you think will win the Super Bowl The Green Bay Packers or The Pittsburgh Steelers

I want the Green Bay Packers to win because the Steelers beat the The New York Jets whom I was rooting for to go to the Super Bowl.        …

Started by Sbushfan11

5 Feb 6, 2011
Reply by Mike Schwartz

Bluetooth Peripheral Device Drivers

I recently downloaded the free version of Driver Dective just to scan and have a look at drivers and it says that m bluetooth periperal dev…

Started by George Burgess

1 Nov 27, 2010
Reply by Rachel Sandler

HELP! Computer WILL NOT boot.

So yesterday after downloading an update from Blizzard my computer froze, naturally I went to restart it but it WOULD NOT start up again. I…

Started by Alex Smith

17 Nov 13, 2010
Reply by Travis Piper

iPhone 3g / 3gs - How do I unlock.

Hey guys, nobody claimed the iphone and I got to keep it.(From a post I made 1-2months ago.) So I'm not sure if it is an iphone 3, or 3gs.…

Started by Trevor

1 Nov 6, 2010
Reply by Dean

when do you think the 'cd' will die out?

as much as i really, really, like i can't even begin to explain how much i don't want them to disapear. i prefer cd's to downloading music…

Started by jake

2 Oct 15, 2010
Reply by Hazmatt

Minecraft - I invite you to play my map.

Hey, recently I've been addicted to Minecraft, super fun game. Anyway, I've spent some time creating a map, and I invite everybody to come…

Started by Trevor

0 Sep 5, 2010

Ventrilo issues..

For some reason when I am tabbed into WoW ventrilo will not queue up my microphone. When I'm tabbed out it works fine. Any ideas? Using win…

Started by Trevor

0 Aug 10, 2010

Chris gets annoying

I email Chris and he always replies s Nice! or something like that why is he doing this the last time was when i told him about a game (he…

Started by Scott Hart

16 Jul 4, 2010
Reply by Ian Walker

RSS

© 2014   Created by Chris Pirillo.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service