Geek Out!

live.pirillo.com

More Information

All Discussions Tagged 'wordpress' (43)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

flexslider-kwiks Slider Plugin for Wordpress

Last night I downloaded I downloaded the flexslider-kwiks plugin for wordpress but every time I try to upload it to the plugins section of…

Started by Charles Abrahams

0 Jan 26

Does anyone know if there is a way to add "Geeks" to the Share and Follow Plugin for wordpress.com?

I would love to have this feature added on my sites, but when I looked, Geeks wasn't on the list and I didn't see a clear way to add a 'cus…

Started by Seth David

0 Dec 28, 2010

help with wordpress site please

so i hav e a wordpress site, that im editing at the minuite;http://planetpatrick.infoi also do podcasts;planetpatrick.info/podcasthow do i…

Started by Planet_Patrick

25 Jul 1, 2010
Reply by Planet_Patrick

anyone else wanna help me with my wordpress site?

2 question.. 4nw :Poh u no on my site the a twiiter thng, and atm uts wordpress tweets, how do i change it to my tweets? n same for the twi…

Started by Planet_Patrick

1 Jun 28, 2010
Reply by Planet_Patrick

Illustrator needed for wordpress theme

Hey there! Im new here as im sure you can tell so please excuse the newbie essence in this post haha. Basically im starting a company this…

Started by Alex Bailey

11 May 11, 2010
Reply by SniperKitten

wordpress formatting? help

I just recently installed WordPress and noticed that all posts NOT on the front/home page are (for lack of a better term) truncated, and ha…

Started by freewarefiend

0 May 10, 2010

Wordpress Blogging

Hey There!Recently I came up with the idea of creating a web page for my personal use, and I plan on using the Wordpress blogging platform.…

Started by Oscar Eduardo Cisneros LArios

1 Apr 14, 2010
Reply by Jeff

Do you wordpress?

hej guys i need your opinion these days. my website can be fount atCLICKAnd what do you guys think about my youtube chanel? i Hope you like…

Started by Enias Cailliau

5 Apr 10, 2010
Reply by Gary

Any cool wordpress plugins or tips?

I'm running my newly launched tech blog over at alphacomputing.net and was wondering if any of you guys knew of any cool plugins for wordpr…

Started by Alpha Computing

5 Feb 24, 2010
Reply by iЛенин

Setting up WordPress With Wamp 2

ok here what i am trying to do i did this back in the day but not anymore i forgot any how to the point I want to setup my webserver to us…

Started by Master Haxs

0 Jan 12, 2010

RSS

© 2014   Created by Chris Pirillo.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service