The Girlfriend Resume
I had an idea the other day as I sent out resumes for employment. I send out resumes for employment but why not try and find a boyfriend this way? I don't go out to bars or use singles sites so why not a resume? I will attempt this experiment and use twitter and other social media networks to promote it. This blog will be about how many responses I get to my resume and any offers I receive. With any luck I can find love.
The Girlfriend Resume
A fulfilling and equal relationship with someone I love.
- Will love you with all my heart
- Very outgoing, energetic, and ambitious
- Very loving and loyal to a fault.
- Very responsible with a sound moral base but not a prude
- Tendency to be a rock in a storm
- Loves technology and video games
- A girl geek with a sense of humor
- Does not hook up or believe in one night stands
- Faithful and understanding
Dated 3 or 4 guys in high school but it was never serious
Tall large guy 6' 450 pounds (11 years)
dated in 1994, together until 2005
- met just out of high school; I was 18, he was 24
- he was my first
- We grew apart. I went full geek and he went full redneck.
- Had a daughter in 2000
- Cheated on me over the road as a truck driver
- Very amicable and cordial still but not a parent to our daughter and not involved.
small Pot Guy 5'9 108 soaking wet (1 year)
dated in 2006 - 2007
- met in IRC
- my first long distance relationship: He was in Atlanta. I would see him once a month in person and everyday in video conference
- Helped him get a job in New Jersey after he was laid off
- He was too addicted to his pot and the age difference was too great. He was 22 and I was 32.
The School of Life, Class of Today
- working on bachelors in work life balance
- honours degrees in Ambition, Stress, Perfectionism, Patience, and Understanding
I Promise To...
- Be there when you need me
- Forgive your small mistakes and expect you to forgive mine as no one is perfect
- Not try to change you
- Laugh with you
- Cook gourmet meals for you that include pie and bacon but not necessarily in the same dish
- Clean the house because I don't mind it
- Understand when you want to hang out with your friends and not be jealous
- Support you when you have to have any gadget, video game, or system you want and understand why
- Host and cook for you and your friends for any sporting event or gaming party
- Communicate openly and honestly
- Be empathetic
- Understand your feelings
- Listen to you
- Love you
If you are interested and wish to learn more then please contact @tawnie or tawnieknight at gmail.com